Monday, April 16, 2012

First 50

OK, so I did not race Mountwood.  Too many reasons to skip it.  But, since I already had the morning off from playing guitar at church, I headed out on a long road bike ride.  Once the clouds lifted, the morning was great for riding.  In and out of the sun and low levels of traffic made for a great 50 miler (forst 50 of the year).  The wind started to pick up as I rolled through Albany on 681, but other than that, it was a great ride and I don't regret missing the mountain bike race.



Not sure how much riding and/racing I will get to do in the near future.  We just got informed that we would be on mandatory overtime for the next 5 weeks.  Oh well, haven't really been able to turkey hunt since I started at Sunpower, why should this year be any different?

No comments: