Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The New Year

I had hoped to be able to write about all the things I accomplished last year, all the riding I did over break, and the grand plans for this coming year, but as it happens, life happens.

I am still fighting whatever hit me on Christmas Eve.  Though I have not had any more migraines (4 in 8 days was enough!) I am still dizzy, ears hurt, neck hurts, headaches, and I keep loosing sensation in my right hand.  I am a week into a two week round of antibiotics which always upset my stomach   That on top of not being able to sleep well as my head pounds when I lay down, I am feeling rough.  I did manage one trainer ride over the weekend, only to get so dizzy afterwards I had to sit down.

Stats for the year are unimpressive: 2086 miles and 142 hours (that includes running and biking).

At least I got to take Ethan to our annual Christmas break basketball game.  OU pounded Marshal.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: