Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Birthday time

That's right.  It was my birthday.  It was of course intermixed with other responsibilities, my dad's birthday, some work at home, soccer games, etc.  As is life for us adults right?  I did however take a day off of work and managed two rides in two days plus spent some nice time with my wife whom it feels like I never get to see even though we live in the same house.

First icy windshield of the year.
I had planned a 50 mile rural road route.  But time didn't allow it.  I cut it short but still managed 30 miles of this.
And this.
All followed with one of my favorite meals.  Potatoes, peppers, onions, and sausage.
Went to Lake Hope on my day off and did another 20 miles of single speed riding.
Lunch at the Lake Hope Lodge with this lovely lady.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: